Skip to main content

Yearning Trails: From Hakha to Gangaw

​Biazai: "Yearning Trails: From Hakha to Gangaw"


In the land of Hakha, where I now reside,

A longing tugs at my heart's gentle tide.

For in the distance, far away, you see,

Lies a place called Gangaw, where my family be.


Oh, how I miss those joyful days,

When laughter echoed through familiar hallways.

Home, where happiness blossoms and thrives,

Where love's embrace forever survives.


In Gangaw's embrace, my heart finds solace,

Amongst the smiles that light up each face.

The sound of voices, like a sweet melody,

Fills the air with a symphony of glee.


I yearn for the warmth of our cherished abode,

Where stories were shared and memories sowed.

The walls that hold echoes of laughter and cheer,

Whisper tales of a family so dear.


Oh, the nights, how I long for their embrace,

As stars danced above with celestial grace.

The comfort of home, a sanctuary so grand,

Where dreams take flight, hand in hand.


The aroma of meals, prepared with care,

Wafts through the air, a delicious affair.

Around the table, we gather, hearts intertwined,

A feast for the soul, memories enshrined.


In Hakha's beauty, I find new sights,

But the bond of family still ignites.

With every sunset, my thoughts do roam,

To the place I call home, sweet Gangaw.


So, I pen these words with love's tender grace,

Across the miles, my heart takes chase.

For home is not just a place, you see,

It's where my family resides, where I long to be.


Until the day I return to your loving embrace,

I'll carry your spirit, a beacon of grace.

In Hakha, I'll dream of Gangaw's joy,

Where family's love, no miles can destroy.


And when the day comes, when we're reunited,

Our hearts will sing, love reignited.

For home is where family's laughter resides,

In Gangaw's embrace, where happiness abides.


#Personal 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherish The Present

No one lives forever; One day, we all must face the inevitable end. While your loved ones are still by your side, Cherish them, care for them, and give them your time. Crying after they are gone won't compare To the joy of laughing together while they are still here. လူတိုင်း အမြဲအသက်မရှင်ဘူး တစ်နေ့တော့ သေရမှာကြီးပဲ ကိုယ်ချစ်ရတဲ့သူတွေအနားမှာ ရှိနေသေးရင် တန်ဖိုးထားပါ ဂရုစိုက်ပါ အချိန်ပေးပါ သေသွားမှ ငိုနေတာထက်စာရင်  ရှင်နေတုန်းအတူရယ်နေရတာ ပိုကောင်းတယ်

YOU BECOME UNSTOPPABLE

 Everyone has inner "devils" within them: Intense anger Greed Resentment Deep jealousy Hatred Extreme desires for pleasure or dissatisfaction These "devil-like" thoughts are the forces that tempt us toward negativity and destructive actions. However, when you learn to make friends with these devils: Use anger as a source of strength. Channel greed into ambition to achieve what you desire. Turn resentment into motivation to surpass challenges. Transform jealousy into perseverance. Direct hatred into determination. Utilize desires to accomplish meaningful achievements. By doing so, you can elevate your life to the next version of yourself. When you make friends with your devils, you become unstoppable. 😈 လူတိုင်းမှာ Devil စိတ်တွေဆိုတာရှိတယ် - ဒေါသကြီးတာ  - လောဘကြီးတာ - အငြိုးကြီးတာ  - နာကြည်းချက်ကြီးတာ - အမုနိးတရားကြီးတာ - ပျော်ချင်ပျက်ချင်စိတ်ကြီးတာတွေက အဆိုးတွေကိုလုပ်မိဖို အားပေးတဲ့ Devil စိတ်တွေပဲ  အဲ့ Devil တွေနဲ့ မိတ်ဖွဲနိုင်သွားတဲ့အခါ - ဒေါ...

How to be Wise in Relationships

“Any fool can start arguments; the honourable thing is to stay out of them.” Proverbs 20:3 (GNT) Wise people are peacemakers, not troublemakers. Wise people don’t carry a chip on their shoulders. They’re not always looking for a fight. And they don’t intentionally antagonize other people. The fact is, if you’re around someone for any length of time, you’ll figure out what irritates them. Then you may file that information in the back of your mind as a tool to use when you get into an argument. When the person says something that hurts, offends, or slights you in any way, you may pull out the information you filed away and use it against them. You push the hot button. And it works every time! You know what the Bible calls this kind of behaviour? Stupid! It doesn’t get you any closer to resolution or help your relationship. In fact, it hurts the relationship. It’s not wise. Proverbs 20:3 says, “ Any fool can start arguments; the honourable thing is to stay out of them ” (GNT). We...